BRMEMC power restoration procedures are very simple. We try to restore power to as many families as possible as quickly as possible. Below are the steps BRMEMC takes to restore power.
- Restore power to substations.
- Repair main feeder lines.
- Repair three-phase lines in built-up rural areas.
- Repair rural three-phase lines.
- After three-phase lines have been repaired, repair single-phase lines.
- Individual services and transformers are the last to be repaired.
- Weather heads and meter bases torn from the dwelling by falling trees or ice are the responsibility of the homeowner.